CochÍca is an old manor house, originally leased by Salzedas convent in 1567. The Italian architect Nazoni influenced its current baroque appearance, and it maintains an elegant main elevation bearing a huge, impressive coat of arms. Within the manor house is a chapel dedicated to Our Lady of Piety, dating back to the end of the seventeenth century or before.
- Central heating
- Three double bedrooms, each with an en-suite bathroom, safe and hairdryer.
- Sitting room for guests with satellite TV, video and DVD player, mini-bar and games-table
- Dining room: breakfast and traditional dinners
- An area reserved for the hostís family
- Swimming pool for all guests
- Parking Photos