Cochêca is in the North of Portugal, near the river Douro and close to the Carrapatelo dam, in the Baião area, 60 km from Porto. The nearest airport is in Porto, (Francisco Sá Carneiro), which is about 75 km away, about an hour’s journey by car. It is an easy journey on the motorway, whether you come from the North, from the Western coast, from the South or from Spain (via Chaves or Vilar Formoso).
- 6 km from Pala - Marina / River Anchorage
- 8 km from Mosteirô - main station
- 12 km from Marco de Canaveses (all facilities)
- 14 km from Baião "all facilities"
- 30 km from Amarante
- 35 km from Amarante Golf course
- 40 km from Régua
- 50 km from Lamego
- 50 km from Guimarães
- 60 km from Porto
- 145 km from Chaves, on the border with Spain